Repair, Replace or Renew? Rinzler’s Risk Mitigation Services give you the information you need to make critical power equipment lifecycle decisions. Get proactive with your critical power system. Know your potential trouble spots and plan ahead. Identify risks and prioritize solutions today, using Rinzler’s Risk Mitigation & Inspection services. Learn about our 4 step process. Or, contact us today.
Determine & itemize internal and external risks.
Sort risks into categories and prioritize based on criticality.
Decision on next steps: 1.) Take action, 2.) Accept condition, 3.) Defer action – based on internal and external factors.
Stay proactive with a complete plan in place.
Rinzler specializes in inspecting, cataloging, testing and assessing your mission critical power systems to provide you with a clear, concise plan of action for retrofitting, modernizing or replacing your equipment, as well as an analysis of the risks and costs involved with remaining in a status quo environment.
Experienced Rinzler Electrical Technicians itemize internal and external risks, including unplanned or unexpected situations, potential problems from third parties, and internal and external factors. Sample risks include:
- Functional performance
- Incomplete internal documentation
- Verify electrical & mechanical integrity
- Maintenance deference conditions
- Inability to source parts, obsolescence
Once the list of potential risks is assembled, they are classified by type. While type can be customized to your specific organization, common types include: Operational, Documentation, Regulatory, Equipment, and Supplier.
Rinzler documents each component’s vital statistics – serial number, age, visual condition, etc., examines and tests each component, evaluate conditions, and determine necessary calibrations and updates.
The risks are then rated based on their criticality. You’ll receive a detailed analysis of Rinzler determinations, including risks with immediate impact vs. medium or negligible risks. This analysis includes a likelihood score.
With this full risk evaluation of your critical power system you can decide on Repair, Replace or Renew and the corresponding costs and prioritizations. In addition, the information will allow you to:
- Increase your operating reliability and safety
- Extend your equipment’s service life
- Remain in compliance
- Identify cost savings of updating existing product and parts vs the purchase of new product
- Conveniently report up to owners/senior management of equipment status and state
- Create a long-term budget plan for retrofits, modernization and purchase and installation of new prime product
- Create operational plan for minimal site disruption and greater control of the timing, frequency and duration of shutdown times
Staying proactive is now easier.
With documentation in hand, and regularly scheduled team meetings, risks are reviewed and appended as needed. Budget can be efficiently managed. Plans are made and uncertainty is reduced. New risks can be added and, if needed, Rinzler is always just a call away to assist with additional classification.