Rinzler. Right For You.
Rinzler is an independent, electrical service provider that supports clients with a comprehensive suite of services dedicated to critical power. We support a variety of industries, including healthcare, manufacturing & industrial, municipalities, data centers, and renewable energy throughout the Midwest. At Rinzler – we accomplish big things together. If you’re thinking of a change – and by change, we mean working for a group that:
- Is fortunate to have the independence of a smaller company – which allows us to be fast acting and unencumbered by the usual red tape of a larger organization
- Promotes a family atmosphere
- Believes in life balance
- Provides the training, tools, support & resources to help you succeed in your career
- Is a place where you will make a difference
- Provides the opportunity for career growth
Then the Rinzler team is right for you.
Electrical Testing Technician
The Electrical Testing Technician is responsible for the installation, testing, repair, and maintenance on Low and Medium Voltage distribution systems. The successful candidate will:
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, perform start-up and collect data of low and medium voltage electrical systems, and moderately complex relay calibration and power metering, including:
- Perform Automatic transfer switch troubleshooting
- Test Low, Medium and High voltage switchgear and circuit breakers
- Perform maintenance and repair work on substation equipment.
- Schedule and supervise the construction and testing of special devices and the implementation of unique monitoring and control systems.
- Analyze test data to diagnose malfunctions, to determine performance characteristics of systems, and to evaluate effects of systems notifications.
- Frequently travel to and perform field work at customer’s industrial and commercial sites throughout the local and regional area.
- And more!
- Be respected! Work with people who recognize and respect who you are and what you do best, and who will enjoy working with you as much as you with them.
- Have abundant opportunity to learn and grow to your full and desired potential. Rinzler is committed to providing a work-life balanced environment to all its employees.
- Get set for success! Receive the support you need to be successful, including clear, measurable objectives, appropriate training, tools & equipment, and honest evaluation of performance – with successes celebrated.
- Be a valuable team member – participating in something very special and helping us grow our new company to reach its full potential.
- Be independent – Rinzler is small enough to be nimble, fast-acting and unencumbered by the red tape and bureaucracy of large organizations. Yet, we also enjoy the security and backing of an 80+ year old company with decades of critical power expertise.
- Live your moral code – At Rinzler we are committed to our employees, customers and community. Every employee is involved in providing our customers with the right solutions at a fair value with premium customer service.
833.RINZLER | 833.746.9537
We’re ready to hear from you!
Please note: any submissions received are kept entirely confidential.